The 2024 JEI Math
Register today at your participantingLearn more
local JEI Learning Center and watch
them soar as they explore the
joys of math!
JEI Stands for
The results are in!Learn More
See who made waves this
2023 Essay Contest
Prepare Your Child for Success
Enroll in JEI Programs this winterFind a Center
for Future-Ready Skills!
JEI's programmed workbooks are designed to be
self-learning and to make learning easy with three
key features: clear learning objectives, small steps,
and spiral structure.
JEI Learning Center
Well-qualified instructors combined
with a proven method and low student to instructor ratio
are what makes JEI the best option for your child’s
Find A Center
Find your nearest JEI Learning Center.Find A Center
Schedule A Visit
Schedule an appointment to take the JEI Diagnostic Test.Find A Center
Take A Diagnostic Test
A diagnostic test is administered to determine your child’s educational needs.Find A Center
The results will be organized into the Individual Progress Prescription Report (IPPR).
Once the Individual Progress Prescription Report (IPPR)Find A Center
results are available, a JEI Learning Center team member will
schedule a free consultation with you to review the results and
recommend programs for your child.
Enroll Your Child
Allow us to amaze you and your child withFind A Center
JEI’s Self-Learning Method. Students can enroll with
JEI during anytime of the year.
QWhat are the operating hours for a JEI Learning Center?
AA JEI Learning Center generally opens in the early afternoon on most weekdays. For specific center hours, please contact your nearest location.
QHow often do students come to the center?
AStudents come to the center once a week. The weekly session for each subject is typically one hour long.
QWhat is the student to teacher ratio?
AClasses typically have a ratio of five students to one teacher.
QWhat does a typical class session consist of?
AEach week, students receive one workbook for the subject they are enrolled in. Instructors will review the key concept pages of the week with the students.
QHow much homework is there?
AStudents are offered homework to reinforce concepts taught at the center. JEI recommends daily practice in small doses to increase retention.
- 1Encourage conceptual understanding through easy and small steps.
- 2Build a strong understanding of mathematical thinking upon all domains.
- 3Strive to build self-learning behavior along with the programmed workbooks and diagnostic system.
- 1Grammar skills are introduced and practiced.
- 2The skill is incorporated in a short story.
- 3The same skill is practiced using the contents
from the short story.
Reading & Writing
- 1Foster reading comprehension, writing,
proofreading, and editing skills.
- 2Explores various types of literary genres in
each grade level.
- 34-week program that progresses naturally with
the introduction of ten fiction and nonfiction books.
Problem Solving Math
- 1Build basic skills of problem solving.
- 2Develop critical thinking and problem
- 3Features Common Core type questions.
- 1Include seven major critical thinking
domains and two creative thinking domains.
- 2Develop and enhance overall cognitive ability.
to our newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest news,
events and happenings.
We have received your request for a subscription to our monthly newsletter.
We look forward to providing you with interesting education-related articles
and important updates from JEI Learning Center.